Man Go Supa (Mango Soup)
Never thought of creating an uncooked (Raw) soup before? Grab a couple Mangoes and fire up the blender. This recipe is close to resembling a smoothie but with a few acclimations. Not to mention Moor lively. Sunshine in your foods makes the Sun shine in You.
Mangoes Are Powerful
Your Body is like a battery, recharged with Alkaline foods or to be corroded via an excess of Acidic causes, 70/30? Always best to find what is best for you and what condition your body is currently in.
Mangoes are said to be Good for Digestion, Improve Vision, Alkalize the Body, Clear Skin, Prevents Cancer and much much Moor. Overall a great fruit!
If you haven’t had the chance to try a Mango… Good news is that they are becoming very popular throughout the world and expanding to different markets. You’re likely to come across one wherever you currently domicile or while on your travels.
13Love My Cousins
- 2-3 mangos
- 2/3-1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 yellow (or other) bell peppers
- 2-4 tbl spoons of coconut butter
- Pinch of organic chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt (Pink)
- 2 tablespoons of ACV or Rice Vinegar
- Coconut water to desired consistency
- Homemade vegan Sour Cream (Optional)
- Basil or fresh herb for garnish
- Roast the peppers (w/ no oil) for 13-20 min in the oven on around 360°
- Chop mangos into slices
- Blend all ingredients in blender, add the coconut water as needed
- Let ingredients marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours or enjoy on the spot!
- Garnish with vegan cashew sour cream on top and/or fresh Basil or other herb and #TastetheSun!