Raw Fruit Pie
Aug 18, 2016
Simple. Natural Sugars. Enzymes. Electricity.
Some Raw Sunshine for fuel time.
Raw Fruit Pie
Simple. Natural. Pure Sunshine.
Write a review
For the Crust
- Chopped Walnuts (soaked then dried)
- Soaked Dates
- Pinch of salt over spread mixture
- Soaked Cashews or Cashew Nut Butter
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- About 3/4 teaspoon of vanilla?
- 16 ounces of Blueberries
- 1 1/2 Bannanas
- 1 Green Apple
- 4-5 Kiwis
- 2 Mangos
- 1 Apricot
- Dried Coconut Flakes
- Dried Berries
- Fresh Herbs
- Blend up the Walnuts and add to a bowl. Then blend up the Soaked Dates (de-pitted) as best you can until smooth. Mix both the Walnuts and the Dates together until the mixture is well mixed. Line the mixture in a pie dish (preferably glass or ceramic) or similar type of dish.
- Put the crust in the fridge (or freeze) while preparing the Cream Filling for a half hour or so.
- If using Soaked Cashews, blend those up first. Add water as needed, but not too much. In another bowl, add the blended Cashes, the Lemon, and the Vanilla. If you’re using the Cashew Nut Butter instead, add that in this step. Mix all ingredients together until creamy. Add water only as needed.
- Spread the cream filling evenly on the pie crust and put back in the fridge or freezer.
- Get the fruit prepared and layer however you’d like. Your choice of fruit and other toppings. Try to lay the layers evenly throughout the whole pie to ensure everyone gets a good slice! Or if that’s not a problem, layer the fruit however you’d like. Stacked, Messy, Spirals etc.
- Press the fruit into the Cream filling while you are packing the layers to ensure stability and to have enough room for the other fruit.
- Once done, place back in the fridge for 1-3 hours (the longer the better) to allow the pie to marinate, resc, and solidify. This allows for easier cutting and handling as well.
- Then your ready to slice up the pie. In-joy and Taste The Sun!
Mana Springs® http://manasprings.co/